For public charter and private schools serving K-12 students in low-income communities, we offer affordable financing and real estate services at every stage of school development. We can help you:
- Evaluate and plan your current and future space needs
- Find the right site and negotiate lease or purchase agreements
- Finance initial start-up costs, facility repairs, furnishings, equipment, and vehicles
- Finance facility acquisition, rehabilitation, or new construction
- Secure tax-exempt bonds and bank debt through credit enhancement
- Manage your construction project — from brainstorming to ribbon-cutting — to make sure it gets finished on time and within budget
In Indiana, we manage the Indiana Charter School Facilities Fund, a statewide revolving loan fund to assist charter schools with facilities financing.
We also conduct research for foundations, school districts, and charter schools that measure the need for performing schools in urban school districts — on a neighborhood-by-neighborhood basis.