IFF is grounded in the belief that the nonprofit sector is one of the most powerful instruments of change in our society. Strengthen nonprofits, we believe, and you strengthen the communities they serve.
As a stakeholder in the child care and early education sector, IFF joins other advocates to support funding and policy initiatives that improve the operating environment for nonprofit child care and early education providers. IFF has conducted several research studies for nonprofit early care and education organizations, foundations, and government agencies to guide strategic plans, prioritize investments, and inform the implementation of initiatives.
IFF also supports nonprofit child care centers serving low-income communities by offering affordable financing and real estate planning and development services to help increase capacity. And, since making our first loan to a child care center in 1990, IFF has helped increase capacity across our region by over 4,600 slots.
A few of the child care providers we've been proud to work with across our 5-state region are listed below:
- Alton Day Care and Learning Center
- Before and After School Enrichment, Inc.
- Bethel Educational Services
- Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of Chicago
- Center for Children's Services
- Chicago Child Care Society
- Chicago Commons Association
- Child Care Network of Evanston
- Christopher House
- Concordia Place
- Daisy’s Resource and Development Center
- East Moline Citizens for a Community Center
–Aldridge Child Development Center
- Erie Neighborhood House
- Ezzard Charles School
- Gads Hill Center
- Good Shepherd School for Children
- Grace Hill Settlement House
- Henry Booth House
- Howard Area Community Center
- Jellybean Learning Center
- Just Kids Child Care Inc.
- Kids in Need
- Lake County Family YMCA
- Lessie Bates Davis Neighborhood House
- Little Bear Child Development Center
- Little Bo-Peep Child Care Center
- Lutheran Social Services of Illinois
- Neighborhood House Association
- North Avenue Day Nursery
- One Hope United
- PUKA Preschool
- The Sinai Family Life Center
- Skip-A-Long Child Development Services
- St. Mary's Parish
- Stepping Stones Child Development Center
- Tots ‘n’ Tales Preschool
- Two Rivers Head Start
- Wee Care Christian Learning Center
- YWCA Child Care Resource and Referral
Please click here to download a print-ready overview of IFF’s child care lending and real estate consulting work.
Contact IFF today at 866 629 0060 to discuss how IFF can help bring affordable, quality child care options to your community.